How to Get to Damma Mia...
A) By Airport Private Transfers directly to Damma Mia - Beach House!
With an extra cost and upon request, this is the most convenient and relaxing way to get directly to our property in the most exclusive prices.
Airport Private Transfers directly to Damma Mia (upon request):
- (VOL) Volos Nea Anchialos National Airport - 2 hours/way (approx.)
- Taxi 280€/both ways - Max 3 guests or
- Mini Van 420€/both ways - Max 8 guests
- (SKG) Thessaloniki International Airport 'Makedonia' - 4 hours/way (approx.)
- Taxi 520€/both ways - Max 3 guests or
- Mini Van 660€/both ways - Max 8 guests
- (ATH) Athens Eleftherios Venizelos National Airport - 5 hours/way (approx.)
- Taxi 600€/both ways - Max 3 guests or
- Mini Van 740€/both ways - Max 8 guests
B) By Public Bus from Volos
Volos is the capital city of Magnesia region. A daily shuttle service from Intercity bus station "MAGNESIAS" to the nearby villages of Agios Ioannis (route ending 3Km from Damouchari) or Mouresi (bus stop 5Km from Damouchari) is available twice a day during summer.
For more information, routes and timetable check online at:
"Magnesias" Bus Station Routes & Timetable
A pick up service can be arranged upon request free of charge!
Travel Tips: Volos is almost an hour away by public train/bus from Larisa city with several bus/train intercity connections to Athens and Thessaloniki.
C) By a Private Car:
5 hours from Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venivelos"
4 hours from Thessaloniki Airport "Makedonia"
2 hours from New Anchialos Airport of Volos
1,5 hour from Volos
1. The shortest route is almost 1,5h from Vólos. Try to follow the drive from the ring road of Volos with directions to Portariá village and Pelion ski center. After passing through the picturesque village of Portaria and the Pelion ski center, then head downhill towards Kissos. When reaching Mouresi at the end of it take the steep left turn to Agios Ioannis and Damouchari, with caution on the narrow streets.
Waze live map routes from Volos:
Driving directions from Volos to Damma Mia
2. You must know that in Damouchari the car reaches the parking lot in the chapel of Agios Nikolaos and then in 2' from the cobbled path on the right, next to the stone vault you will be driven to the oasis you are looking for.
3. For Damma Mia guests arriving by car there is space 20m from the house for a short term parking to unload the car and then through my guidance will return to the fee parking of Ai Nikolas.